0
Thursday, August 13, 2009 Post By: Susnasty

Moar Scones!

Yeah, I didn't think to take a picture, but I made more scones last night. I didn't have any dried or fresh fruit that could be baked into the scones, so I used the same recipe I did before, sans blueberries, and made a fruit compote to put on top.

Basically I just put some mango and papaya and mandarin oranges in a blender, chopped em up a bit, and simmered them over low heat while the scones were cooling a bit, and then poured it over the scones.
It was yummy.

Next scones: cranberry orange.

ps i make a lot of scones cause they're super easy to make and delish. If i find a good cookie recipe I'll be sure to add it here.



Copyright Reserved Apocalypse and Makeup Tips 2010.
Design by: Bingo | Blogger Templates by Blogger Template Place | supported by One-4-All