0
Thursday, August 13, 2009 Post By: Susnasty

Maple Cookies


So my good camera is out of batteries, so I used my webcam.


Inspiration is this. I halved the recipe, used dark maple syrup instead of molasses, and used allspice instead of ginger. Also I don't have vegan margerine around so I used equal parts soy milk and vegetable oil to make up the volume of the butter needed.
I chilled in in the freezer for about 45 minutes. They came out rather poofy, so i squished them while they were still hot. Probably better to squish them before they cook.
Also, I used egg replacer rather than pumpkin.

They ended up delicious, btw. A teeny bit salty but pretty good.



Copyright Reserved Apocalypse and Makeup Tips 2010.
Design by: Bingo | Blogger Templates by Blogger Template Place | supported by One-4-All