0
Tuesday, August 25, 2009 Post By: Susnasty

Blueberry Muffins!!


Mmmm! I found some blueberries so the obvious choice is to bake shit with them!

Yesterday I made blueberry pancakes, and today blueberry muffins, using this recipe as a basis. In the comments it said to use self rising flour, which I don't have, so I used a bit of yeast, to some avail. Also, I don't have margerine so I used about a quarter cup of canola oild and a quarter cup more of non dairy milk (almond milk for me).

I added some sugar in the raw on top, and cooked them intil golden brown, which may have been a bit too long because the outside is a big harder than I would have liked. But the inside is nice and moist and it tastes pretty damn good.
The picture is decieving, they're actually a lot taller AND puffier than they appear.



Copyright Reserved Apocalypse and Makeup Tips 2010.
Design by: Bingo | Blogger Templates by Blogger Template Place | supported by One-4-All