0
Sunday, August 9, 2009 Post By: Susnasty

Food

First posty!

So, at 17 years old, I'm not the most likely to be posting foodses on the interwebs, but I like cooking, and I like sharing what I cook.

I'm gonna be sharing my adventures as a vegan cook, as well as daily musings and other shit, kay?
(I promise this won't be a "woe is me, I'm a teenager" blog. I PROMISE!)

Okay, a little about my cooking:
I've been vegan for about 6 months, on top of about a year of vegetarianism before that. I've always loved cooking, and now that I'm vegan, I do a hell of a lot of cooking for myself. I tend to be an experimental cook, using cookbooks as launching points for my recipes. I'm not at all a picky eater within the realm of veganism(I will eat nearly anything given to me, provided it's vegan). I'll try and record exactly what I put in my dishes should you want to replicate them, but I'll let it be known: rarely do I use measuring utensils beyond the basics. Pictures will probably accompany most food posts.
Lastly, I'll always cite my recipes(or inspirations), and if I don't, yell at me and tell me to do so.

This blog won't be just food and cooking, mind you, but I'm in a foodey mood right now.



Copyright Reserved Apocalypse and Makeup Tips 2010.
Design by: Bingo | Blogger Templates by Blogger Template Place | supported by One-4-All