0
Saturday, July 3, 2010 Post By: Susnasty

new post, guize

Fourth of July Weekend
means picnics
means I'm gonna be eating SO MUCH BEEF.

actually, though, I just found out that the brand BaconSalt has a vegan bacon salt, and vegan bacon-flavored popcorn. When i found this out, I nearly peed my pants (I didn't though, because I've had enough pee on me this week).

I finally am writing more music and poetry now that my schedule's died down, internet. I know you've been eagerly awaiting when I'm able to share more poetry, cause there's not enough poetry on the internet.

Now a deep thought by Jack Handey:
At first I thought, if I were Superman, a perfect secret identity would be "Clark Kent, Dentist," because you could save money on tooth X-rays. But then I thought, if a patient said, "How's my back tooth?" and you just looked at it with your X-ray vision and said, "Oh it's okay," then the patient would probably say, "Aren't you going to take an X-ray, stupid?" and you'd say, "Aw fuck you, get outta here," and then he probably wouldn't even pay his bill.



Copyright Reserved Apocalypse and Makeup Tips 2010.
Design by: Bingo | Blogger Templates by Blogger Template Place | supported by One-4-All