Monday, February 22, 2010 Post By: Susnasty

Good Morning Starshine

Hey there all of you who read this (meaning no one). I'm gonna start making cookies and cupcakes from my cookbooks soon.

I kind of wish that wherever I go to college has a kitchenette that I can use. As nice as it will be to have pre-made vegan food in a cafeteria wherever I go, i suspect it will mostly be the same thing every day. And probably very few baked goods. So i hope there's a kitchen so I can at least cook a little bit.


Also... HAIR!
Jesus oh lordie HAIR. It is freaking incredible.


ALSO! If anyone personally knows Ellen Degeneres....let me know, please....
Cause odds are, with the whomping 0 people who read my blog.... I'm sure you know her.



  1. Anonymous

    Just so you know, I read your blog! You have at least one faithful reader. Though, I don't know if I could go vegan. I'm pescotarian right now. But, who knows? Maybe one day in the future I'll become more adventurous. HOWEVER, I still love your blog and I love eating/baking vegan snacks. Keep on posting!
    Miss you!!! <3

Copyright Reserved Apocalypse and Makeup Tips 2010.
Design by: Bingo | Blogger Templates by Blogger Template Place | supported by One-4-All